For the sum of £140 you can sponsor an M&V article, feature or review of your choice, unlocking it so that not just subscribers but anyone on the internet can read the full text.
You might want to do this because you would like to associate your company with the artists, composers or music featured in the article, or because you think a particular article deserves a wider readership, because you'd like to share the article with people who are not M&V subscribers, because you enjoyed reading it and would like to reward the author, or it may just be because you're feeling generous.
The choice of articles to sponsor is very large, since we've been publishing at least one article each day since 1 January 1999. With the exception of news items, concert listings, index pages and articles which have already been sponsored, you can choose any of M&V's daily articles. (The article you sponsor must have already been published, but it needn't be a recent article.)
There's no practical limit to the number of articles you can sponsor, and each time you do so, M&V will pass on half of your sponsorship to the article's author.
Each article sponsorship includes:
- Re-publication of one M&V article, with the full article text (and any existing illustrations, sound extracts or video clips) included at mvdaily.com and our subscribers' website. The article will remain in place for the life of the magazine.
- Non-rotating banner adverts (size 468 by 60 pixels) for your organisation at the top and bottom of the article, linked to your organisation's website (optional)
- One block graphic advert (maximum size 480 pixels wide by 400 pixels tall) included between the paragraphs of the article (optional)
- Inclusion in (and initially at the top of) a special section listing sponsored articles
- A one year M&V subscription
- A graphical link to your organisation from the M&V links page
To sponsor an article, please make your payment using the button below, not forgetting to supply the internet address of the article you wish to sponsor. If for some reason your choice of article isn't available, we will offer you a full refund, or you can choose another article.
We'll then get back to you and ask for your ad images, URLs etc.
Your article sponsorship can be anonymous if you wish.